Yes! My final mercury removal was yesterday! Between the actual dental work and the vitamin C IV afterwards, it's been taking up most of a day out of each week for the past several weeks. What a relief to have that taken care of.
My mind is still boggled that the situation exists, that so many people end up with their mouths full of such a toxic substance, that this has been allowed to happen in the name of healthcare.
Here are a few observations about the process:
1) In general, top-row teeth were more painful during the procedure (even with anesthetic), whereas bottom-row teeth were more painful afterwards.
2) Conversely, being numb on the upper jaw interfered with speech more, but chewing was ok after the numbness wore off, whereas being numb on the bottom jaw didn't interfere with speech distinctiveness but when I'd had the bottom jaw worked on (which was most of them) I had to stick to liquids the whole day.
3) Having your mouth wide wide open for so long leaves a sore jaw for up to a couple days afterwards!
4) Despite all the precautionary measures - the dam, the mask over my nose, the vacuum exhausting all fumes away, the IV, this is a debilitating procedure. Generally, I have felt pretty smacked for the next day at least, as well as the day itself. I don't know how much of this is the anesthetic and how much of it is mercury mobilizing.
5) As I went on with removals, the tendency to be constipated the day after the removal increased. This is the last thing you want, as mercury's main exit route is through the bowel and if it gets stuck, it could be reabsorbed! Last week I had to take an enema; yesterday, I loaded up on cleansers to keep things moving today. It's strange to me that this was not a problem at all for the first couple removals but became a problem later.
One final point: I know that this is just the beginning of a multi-step process of getting out bad crap that ended up in here when good stuff wasn't available to my body, and presumably, of putting good stuff in. In other words, arduous as this process has been, I'm not expecting to feel like a new person and be bouncing off the walls overnight. I know that some people swear that it solved all their health problems at a stroke, and I'm delighted for people for whom it works like this. But then I also know of people who don't feel instant success, and of people who have heard stories lacking the 'instant success' component, who then dismiss the whole process. It's important to me to say that I feel quite sure that this is going to be a lot of help to me but that instant transformation can't be expected, with all the yeast, lead and other extraneouses in this body. Apparently, the temple cannot be destroyed and rebuilt in three days!
Please bear with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I greatly appreciate any and all comments, and endeavor to respond to each one individually. Until I have figured out a fully automated comment platform, I try to 'hand-deliver' responses to comments to your email address. If I don't know your email address, please check back here within two days for your response!