After all these months of feeling like a dead battery that could not hold a charge no matter what, of constant weariness and indigestion and hopelessness, this past week I am feeling so good I could jump for joy! There is a bubbling of extra energy, happy, calm, loving, that transcends the murkiness of subarctic winter, transcends even the magical lengthening of the days and my loving connection with Phil. And even in the few hours of nausea/indigestion/insomnia/'detox'/other less-than-wonderful sensations that I've experienced over the past few days, there is an overwhelming sense that things are going to be ok now. I have been wanting to intend this belief for so long, and now, I welcome it!
Of course we are far too complex organisms for there to be a direct cause-and-effect, but my gradual and increasing recidivism into Raw Live Food seems to present a direct correlation - the longer I've been doing it, the better I've been feeling. Furthermore, this time around I'm _not_ doing any version of Natural Hygiene (getting away from that was probably a major part of why I stopped being a rawfoodist in the first place - away away-oh from the black-and-white)! No no, this time I am not renouncing, giving up, pushing myself into a smaller and smaller corner: this time, I am high-grading!
It feels as though the more I have been doing this, and also the more different 'superfoods' I have added in, the better I've felt and this week it seems to have reached a kind of 'escape velocity.' I welcome it.
Cart before the horse again, lots of past history condensed into allusions, and I'm just coming down from a translating vortex, time at the library and computer battery almost exhausted (but not me!), so I promise to fill in many of the blanks presupposed in what I just said very soon and explain more.
But for now, I had to exalt for a moment, and send my gratitude out to the universe in all the ways I know. To invoke another blank that I will fill later, a post yet to be written, as an all-encompassing metaphor, this is unsurpassable. I don't think I have had the experience before of having something bodily come about just 'naturally,' just 'because I was drawn to it:' I have always been pushing and pulling myself places. Simply allowing this to come into focus has been such a joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I greatly appreciate any and all comments, and endeavor to respond to each one individually. Until I have figured out a fully automated comment platform, I try to 'hand-deliver' responses to comments to your email address. If I don't know your email address, please check back here within two days for your response!