I'm still delighting in feeling so much better than I had been feeling for far too long, and welcoming my totally new-found ability to be gentle and accepting of myself when my energy is low. I haven't been having cravings for several days: in fact, my appetite is pretty suppressed by various die-off sensations. If I can sleep through the night, I avoid many of the worst ones: if I wake up, I often get the thought: 'you're not supposed to be awake for this part!'
But here is my amusing snapshot: as part of helping with the detox/die-off process, I am taking an enema every few days. I intended to do it Thursday, but it was snowing, so I postponed. Friday - same story. But on Saturday, when it was _still_ snowing, I was really feeling like it would be helpful - lots of headachy, stuffy, die-offy feelings. So, then, imagine you take an enema in the warmth of the cabin, lay up close to the heater for a while massaging belly and thinking healing thoughts - and then when the time comes, wrap up in a blanket, don a down jacket and boots, and shuffle out through deep snow to the outhouse, where the seat is all powdered over with snow! It might be chilly, but it must be one of the best views anyone ever has when they purge out like that!
This morning, I had to take the snow shovel with me to get to the outhouse at all! Great for pelvic floor control practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I greatly appreciate any and all comments, and endeavor to respond to each one individually. Until I have figured out a fully automated comment platform, I try to 'hand-deliver' responses to comments to your email address. If I don't know your email address, please check back here within two days for your response!