They say a picture speaks a thousand words,
but 'blooming willow' here requires its caption
and who can photo major or minor thirds?
this frozen lake's known better with description.
Perhaps you can see what I had for lunch
but this won't tell my joy to find radicchio
as for the coconut cheese, I have a hunch,
its whiteish, milky look could easily trick you

without my explanation - and who'd know
these bees had waited, jammed by regulations,
to fly north to Alaskan homes and so
begin their cautious willow pollinations?
Bees in the airport, no sleep, blizzard's cruel glory

A picture speaks, but not the total story.
*****



thanks for the comment and yes, I "disclaimer"'ed myself umpteen times in the abs post that this is what works for me, may not work for you, you may have unique challenges, we all have to find our own path and that sort of thing. So sorry to hear about all of the challenges you're facing but you seem to have a great attitude and here's to health!
ReplyDeleteHey Averie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Yes, here's to health, and yes, I thought you did a fantastic job of 'disclaimer-ing' your abs post, that we all have unique challenges, etc - just wanted to share the anatomy of one of those.
love
Ela