Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mercury Retro and Another Raw-Foodie Here in Homer!

...and he's the dentist who's going to help me toward health by removing the mercury from my mouth, we hope!

I met him yesterday and he seems like a super-sincere, really neat guy. His dental practice is in his home. Yesterday it was snowing quite hard all morning, and in his warm, beautiful home there were trays of vibrant, happy-looking wheatgrass and sunflower sprouts saluting from the kitchen, and many plants and soothing water sounds. But the most eyecatching and astonishing thing, which I could barely look away from as I sat in the big chair, was an enormous vine trellis at the window of the mezzanine just above - cucumbers! They were rampant with yellow flowers and there were several little fruits on there. Such a contrast to the snow just outside the window.

We soon discovered each other's raw food predilections, and even outside of the dental work I'm so much in need of, I am so glad to have made his acquaintance!

The dental work is a lot, though - I have nine mercury fillings and some of them are very big, very old, very hard to reach. We're going to do the easiest two this coming Friday, and I'll see the naturopath again later in the day and get a vitamin C iv to help flush stuff out.

My energy is really low this week and I'm not feeling well at all. I'm looking forward to writing more in here as I'm able: there is so much that I want to write and it's the first time in weeks that my energy levels have been affecting the interface between will-to-create and creation so much.

Loves to everyone: does anyone out there have mercury removal stories to share? I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Comment posted on Facebook:

    Terri Lounder Mulroy Good luck with that Ela. Let us know if you notice a difference when all is said and done.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate any and all comments, and endeavor to respond to each one individually. Until I have figured out a fully automated comment platform, I try to 'hand-deliver' responses to comments to your email address. If I don't know your email address, please check back here within two days for your response!