Friday, April 2, 2010

Appropriate Reconsideration - Why I _Won't_ Be Liver Flushing Next Week

This is going to be very brief - I only have a few minutes. Energy Bar recipe post coming up tomorrow.

This morning (written Friday, posted Sat), I was planning out my liver flush and getting all ready, and then the naturopath whom I was waiting to see called with a cancellation. I took my test results, etc, over to his office and ended up spending most of the morning there, together with sweet supportive Phil - and he talked me out of it!

A vane blown with all winds again? Well, I hope that I was listening to good sense. To be in integrity, I had to mention this change of plan. My mind is still reeling from all the information and implications that he shared with me about my test results concerning heavy metals and yeast and hypothyroid and I'd love to share more.

Update Saturday: I've just written a detailed post about this over on my Eighty Percent Raw blog, in which I explain how he talked me out of doing it and why it made sense to me. Please take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate any and all comments, and endeavor to respond to each one individually. Until I have figured out a fully automated comment platform, I try to 'hand-deliver' responses to comments to your email address. If I don't know your email address, please check back here within two days for your response!